02 May Yielding success for the Construction and Built Environment Industry with managed print services
Managed Print Services for the Construction and built environment industry
Construction and manufacturing companies typically operate with a large workforce from multiple sites, regional or divisional branches, distribution centres and Head Offices – all of which print and process huge quantities of documents and data. Without consultancy, companies in this industry often overspend unnecessarily on print hardware and consumables, frequently waste time on printer related issues and find it difficult to understand the true costs of their print systems.
Problems we find in construction companies who do not use managed IT & Print service are:
- Lack of control over the purchasing of print hardware
- Stockpiles of unused ink cartridges eating away at your budget
- Staff time wasted on IT and printer related issues
- Various branded equipment complicates end user experience
- Lack of control of network printers poses security risks
- Extremely difficult to establish exact print costs within the business
Digital Office have seen great success in the construction industry over the last 25 years, being fortunate enough to supply and service some of the UK’s largest house builders including Barratt Developments Plc, Bloor Homes, Fisher German, and Davidsons.
Benefits from Managed Print & IT Solutions delivered to clients in the construction and built environment sector:
- MFD delivery, installation/networked and device end user training
- Scan, send and store documents to all members off staff across multiple branches
- IT support on site and remotely to minimise disruptions in your information systems
- Service & maintenance from service engineers trained by each manufacturer
- All consumable parts including toner, ink, waste toner cartridges and drums
- A dedicated account manager who specialises in MPS for the construction industry
- Fixed monthly and quarterly cost per copy charges
- A single supplier for equipment providing consistency across multiple branches
- Technical training for end users on all devices
Read or download our Barratt Homes Plc case study, an example of how we managed to streamline their print environment by using a scalable managed solution that supported the continual growth of the company and made it simple for the IT department to maintain complete control.
Our MPS consultants took them away from ad-hoc equipment sourcing and purchasing to a Xerox managed solution to give full cost control and a consolidated fleet of Xerox A3 & A4 MFD’s – installed by Digital Office to all 650 locations.
Given the chance our consultants can create opportunities for construction firms to significantly improve their print infrastructure by conducting a thorough print and document assessment highlighting redundant technology and areas of workflow inefficiencies.
Contact one of our consultants today by clicking here, alternatively: Call us on 01530 414 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and find out how we can help your business.