08 Nov Case Study: Bloor Homes
Bloor Homes, founded by John Bloor in 1969, is now one of the largest privately owned housebuilders in the UK. For over 50 years the company has been committed to crafting quality homes and providing outstanding customer care.
The company maintains its rich heritage and an ambitious future vision of building 2000 quality homes per year, whilst maintaining its position at No.1 housebuilder in the UK for customer satisfaction.
As part of a wider project to drive efficiency, we set out to rationalise Bloor Homes print environment by expanding an existing managed print service in place at Head Offce across all other locations including building site cabins and marketing suites. Before Bloor Homes considered using managed print services outside of head office, there was no central control over printers used in multiple locations.
• Cut overall print costs by 35%
• Allocation of expenditure by business units, departments, employees
• Introduce proactive monitoring and maintenance.
• Tight control of supplies and efficient break-fix delivery based on the reports provided by the Xerox® MPS toolset
• Enable mobile access to printers via smartphone and tablets.
• A standardised solution across the organisation.
• The latest Xerox ConnectKey enabled technology.