06 Jan Xerox Multifunction Copiers Are A Pathway to Digital Productivity
The Rise of the Multifunction Printer / All in One
Standalone devices, like copiers or fax machines, are relics of the past. That’s because office workers now demand more from their tools and their workspaces. Space-saving multifunction printers (MFPs) perform all the tasks that standalone copiers, fax machines, printers and scanners used to perform individually. But MFPs do so faster, easier and more connected than standalone copiers and other devices ever could.
View the Xerox range
How multifunction printers transform workflows
You used to press a button on your Xerox copier and multiple, collated copies would land in the tray. Now you can press, tap or swipe an icon on an MFP’s touchscreen and set a complete, digital workflow into motion. What do we mean by “digital workflow”? Here are a few examples:
- Route documents for electronic signature or approval.
- Automate repetitive processes.
- Create custom flows that integrate with back-office systems.
- Scan stacks of paper into digital files that are easy to search, share and store.
- Print from or scan to cloud-based repositories.
While offices are not yet paperless, they are moving toward less paper. Digitizing workflows with Xerox MFPs is a great way to get there.