24 Mar Moving Fine & Country away from expensive inkjet printers
Luxury estate agent Fine & Country significantly reduce print costs with C405 MFP supported by Xerox Managed Print Services
Fine & Country Loughborough offers luxury properties for sale within the County of Leicestershire. The company ensures its customers receive an outstanding estate agency experience through a combination of knowledgeable experts and sophisticated industry marketing technologies.
Print cost analysis for Fine & Country Estate Agents
We started the print service by conducting a thorough document cost analysis providing us with detailed insight into print usage, page ink coverage and business critical documents. Working closely with Daniel Gaunt, Managing Director and Olivia Shaw, Office Manager we were able to highlight inefficiencies and unnecessary expense.
Our findings underpinned three main areas of improvement for Fine & Country’s current print strategy. These included regular purchasing and stock piling of expensive genuine ink cartridges, agents time focused on placing consumable orders and the lack of technical support when a fault occurred with the printer.
After deciding to go ahead with our recommendation, we installed a Xerox C405 multifunction printer supported by a “cost per copy” maintenance plan. Our solution means that Daniel and his team can benefit from paying a fixed premium per printed sheet and receive all parts, toner consumables and technical support for their new Xerox device.
Fine & Country have found value in:
- Fixed cost per page regardless of colour coverage
- Automated toner ordering means consumables will arrive in time for when they are needed
- Engineers will be on site within 4 hours to perform service or repairs
- The latest Xerox print hardware at an affordable price
- This service is scalable with the growth of their print needs.
- Digital Office business support and accountability.
Due to the nature of the business and with no previous experience of a managed print service, we felt that the Xerox C405 was the perfect starting point for Fine & Country’s office environment. This powerful multifunction printer provides robust printing, copying and scanning capabilities of any commercial office printer all in a desktop A4 footprint.
The results of our managed print service
We have managed to save Fine & country around £80.00 per month on their total print expenditure.
A few words from the client
“Everything was made so easy and straight forward, also managed to make a great saving in the meantime! Everyone was exceptional helpful and friendly. We would not hesitate to recommend!”
Fine & Country Woodhouse Eaves
A summary of the print solution
Before implementing a Xerox print service, Fine & Country agents were using an HP multifunctional inkjet device for all office printing and scanning. Overtime, this device became increasingly expensive to run and more time-consuming for staff to manage:
- Frequent toner orders were becoming expensive.
- Staff time spent on browsing the internet for the best ink cartridge prices before finally placing an order.
- The business doesn’t require bulk ink orders just in case suppliers are out of stock on larger print runs or busier periods.
- Time wasted looking for alternative suppliers who had their cartridges in stock.
- No service engineer support for machine breakdowns or part replacements.
- Ad-hoc service, repairs, and maintenance meant that 3rd party service companies charge premium rates for call-outs.
- No IT/network support if PC’s lost connection to the printer.
- No quantified idea of print costs.
- Stockpiles of ink eating away at their budget.