Xerox Device and Fleet Managementin Solutions
Xerox® CentreWare® Web
Xerox CentreWare Web gives you added productivity advantages you might not expect in device management. This innovative, web browser-based software tool installs, configures, manages, monitors, and reports on networked printers and multifunction devices in the enterprise – regardless of manufacturer – and it’s free!
Key Features that improve productivity
- Remotely configure printers and multifunction devices.
- Manage many printers as if they were one with group-based management function.
- Check device status throughout the enterprise.
- Proactively monitor device status receiving alerts on printer status and problems, allowing everyday issues to be resolved before users experience down-time.
- Troubleshoot problems
IT administrators face an ever-increasing challenge of managing fleets of multi-vendor output devices and a host of related tasks: device installation, updates, supplies monitoring, and reporting on overall infrastructure, to name a few. They need a comprehensive, easy-to-use tool that does all of this and more.
- Centrally manage and report on the networked printers and multifunction devices across the entire enterprise – regardless of manufacturer.
- Centralise printer set-up and enable system administrators to install, configure, and view the settings for all network protocols, simplifying the task of integrating devices.
- Generate consistent reporting that is comprehensive, accurate, and easy to understand.
- Track printer usage and utilisation levels to optimise deployment of assets.
- Reduce service calls and increase the efficiency of output fleet management.
- By centrally managing security-critical device settings.