Xerox® Versant® 280 Press
Reimagined to deliver everything you need in a mid-production press.in Production Printers & Digital Presses
All Stocks Rated Speed (ASRS) option to print 25% faster on every stock up to 400 gsm
Take automation to the extreme with click-simple automated colour quality with an inline Spectrophotometer and ASRS speed with the Performance Package (PP) option
Get noticed with the Xerox® Adaptive CMYK+ Kit: Vivid and Fluorescent Speciality Toners add gold, silver, white, clear, or fluorescent cyan, fluorescent magenta and fluorescent yellow to your applications
FeaturesFind all the specifications in the technical brochure
- Standard Capabilities Colour printing, copying, and scanning
- Optional Capabilities Feeding, Finishing, Workflow, Performance options
- Paper size Min 98 x 146 mm, Max 330 x 660 mm
- Media weight 52 – 400 gsm
- Media types Coated and uncoated papers, bright papers, labels, business cards, glossy brochures, window decals, durable/synthetic papers, greeting cards, tabs, embossed, polyesters and custom solutions, Mixed-stock jobs supported
- Print speed Up to 80 ppm
- Recommended average monthly volume Up to 80.000 pages/month
- Duty Cycle 750.000 pages/month
- Maximum print resolution 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS / up to 1200 x 1200 x 10 RIP
- Sustainability EPEAT
Breathing inspiration into print
Swap CMYK toners with speciality colours with the Xerox® Adaptive CMYK Plus Kit. Print traditional digital applications with CMYK.
Swap out toners for the Xerox® Vivid Speciality Toner set to run exciting new applications with shimmering metallics, white, and clear.
Or swap for the Xerox® Fluorescent Speciality Toner set to create eyestoppingly colourful prints that glow under UV light.